Friday, September 18, 2009

Donor Thank Yous & Start Time Stuff

Okay kids, first things on the agenda for this post. The start time for the Snail-A-Thon is tomorrow at 10am CST. The end time being of course Sunday at 10am CST. There might be a chat room of some sort appearing during the course of the Thon, especially during the wee hours. I might need company, and moral support.

I also want to take a moment to send much love and thanks to the people who have sponsored me so far. A big <3 to Laura, Eugene, Robert, Steven and Derrick. You guys are seven layers of awesome and I appreciate the donations.

Want to be added to this list of love? Click that pretty button over on the right. Any amount helps. The kicking of cancer's shell starts tomorrow! (I better set my alarm)

No comments:

Post a Comment